Thursday, July 3, 2014

Warning Labels - Cigarettes



I know you have all seen it. There is a warning label every
single pack of cigarettes in the United States.

They have recently started adding pictures of people passed away, diseased lungs, etc on the packages. The government has to let you know what you are getting into by smoking cigarettes.

I continuously ask myself how someone can look at these pictures and still light up a cigarette. 

Warning labels on cigarettes include pictures, as well as writing that explicitly tells you that there is a strong chance you will get cancer, or have other health issues that result in death from smoking them.

2 comments:

  1. When were warning labels added to cigarette packs? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quit smoking several years ago, but I heard they were going to start putting pictures on the packs, kind of disturbing.

    ReplyDelete