Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Just how many are there?

I'm talking about Vape Shops. Just how popular has vaping become? 
Maybe if you stopped in one of the stores one day vaping would catch your interest too. 
Here is a list of all the stores in the surrounding area. Did you know there were so many?
To check out a list of stores and their locations you can visit E-Cigarette Vendors

Vape Solution
The Vape Shop
Vaping Xtreme
Fox Hole Vape Shop
Carolina E-Cigs
The Vape Loft

http://www.celticvapesllc.com/photos.html

2 comments:

  1. There appears to be numerous locations. I did not know that so many locations existed. I may have to swing by one of the locations that you listed and check out what they have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, as a non-smoker this blog has gotten my attention. I just returned from a weeks vacation in the mountains and I ran across 4 vape lounges that I would not have even given a second thought had it not been for your blog. Your blog is very insightful and I enjoy reading. I will be following to see what you will be adding next.

    ReplyDelete