Monday, June 2, 2014

FIRST.. Let's go over the basics.

I want to start by describing what you are seeing in the picture to your right. On the left you see an ordinary cigarette. In the middle you see an Electronic Cigarette/E-cigarette. Last you see a Vaporizer. For this particular blog we will be describing a Vaporizer as shown in the picture.

What is "Vaping?"

Vaping is defined is the act of inhaling vapor from E-cigarettes. Instead of smoking cigarettes
and inhaling smoke, you are inhaling vapor from the
E-cigarette, thus coining the term vaping.





3 comments:

  1. Good information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely an interesting topic choice. As someone who used to smoke I'm interested to see where you go with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am learning a lot. I do not smoke but I have family members who do. I let them read your blog so they are well informed.

    ReplyDelete